Over to a loved one, you want to make sure that all your personal data is completely deleted before you do this if you are reselling your old phone, or just handing it. We’ve currently described the procedure in case you’re shifting from an iPhone, and you need to know if you have an Android phone, this is what.
Take note that the steps that are exact differ with respect to the version of Android that you are making use of, while the manufacturer for the device. Settings are slightly different into the variations of Android os, and manufacturer skins can change the names of settings or the menus that are exact. Nonetheless, the basic directions are exactly the same across all devices.
microSD cardThe first choice you need certainly to make is all about the microSD card. Should your phone that is old has microSD card, you’ll just place the card in your brand-new phone and carry on deploying it – many information like pictures, videos etc. should get migrated seamlessly.
In case your brand new phone does not have a microSD card slot, or you wouldn’t normally like to carry the card forward for some reason then you definitely should delete all the data on the card by formatting it. First, backup all of your photos and videos.
- Connect your phone towards the computer with a USB cable. If you should be for a Mac, be sure you have the Android os File Transfer application installed just before repeat this.
- Start My Computer on your PC, or Finder on your Mac.
- See a SD card and copy all the files you intend to save to your computer.
- After the copying is done, you are able to unplug your phone.
Now, you can format your memory card.
- In your phone, go to Settings > Storage.
- Scroll to the tap and bottom Erase SD card. You’ll see a warning message telling you that you’ll lose all the data in the card. Continuer la lecture de Just how to Securely Delete Photos and Clear All Data From Your Android Phone